• A lot of people are irritated by Bluetooth headsets and how crazy they have made life but as someone who talks to himself on a regular basis, I am glad they make me look less crazy.
• Can we please decide on a secure password standard so I can have one that works on all of the websites I use? Some have to have 8 characters, some have to have 6 some have to have a special character (the ones above the numbers on the keyboard) and some don’t allow them. I have to keep track of my passwords on a sheet of paper, now that is security.
• At my work we have two soda fountains, one Coke and one Pepsi. I got a coke cup and got Barq’s but it was running out of syrup so I was going to get something else, I didn’t want to dirty another cup but I didn’t like any of the Coke products. So there I was with Pepsi in a coke cup. Why to these little things bother me?
• How have I never noticed that Rachel and Leah prostitute Jacob before? “
In the days of wheat harvest Reuben went and found mandrakes in the field and brought them to his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, “Please give me some of your son’s mandrakes.” 15But she said to her, “Is it a small matter that you have taken away my husband? Would you take away my son’s mandrakes also?” Rachel said, “Then he may lie with you tonight in exchange for your son’s mandrakes.” 16When Jacob came from the field in the evening, Leah went out to meet him and said, “You must come in to me, for I have hired you with my son’s mandrakes.” So he lay with her that night. 17And God listened to Leah, and she conceived and bore Jacob a fifth son. 18Leah said, “God has given me my wages because I gave my servant to my husband.” So she called his name Issachar. Gen 30:14-18
• Reading is really like running, if you get out of shape it is really hard to get back into it. Or perhaps I just haven’t found a book I can sink my teeth into.