I have said in the past and continue to say to some extent that I don’t trust someone who has never changed their mind on some matter. I have known a few people who are so dogmatic about every single topic that I just tune them out because they obviously are no longer open to the possibility of learning. So I have decided to list a few of my own learns from the past:
I used to believe…
- That Christians should only read the King James Version of the Bible and all other English translations were tools of the devil.
- That if you gave 10% of your income to the church you were guaranteed financial success.
- And God wanted everyone to be rich.
- God would always make my life fun.
- I was sovereign and not God.
- I didn’t ever want to have kids.
What about you are there any things you used to believe? Let us know below…
One response to “I used to believe…”
I used to believe God wanted everyone to be rich.
I used to believe the NIV was translated by homosexuals – don’t laugh, google it… I don’t any more.
I used to believe I was fat… now I wish I weighed what I did when I believed that…