I thought I would drop a list of my favorite posts of the year as well as the “Reader’s Choice.” Take some time to look them over won’t you.
- Pride again rears its head. — I enjoyed this post because it gave me some insight on my personality and I hope has really helped me in my relationships with others, I know it has with my wife.
- Wow, answer to prayer! — This is just a good praise to God for answering prayer.
- The Parable of the Soils — This was another personal revelation and I wrote two posts on it although one is personal I believe it is still affecting me.
- Studies in Words — This was a great book by CS Lewis that I attempted to review. It was just a great experience.
- First Among Equals — This was an addendum to my Biblical Leadership series, it makes the list because it was an example of what I wrote about in “Pride”(above)
- Biblical Church Leadership — This was fun to research and fun to read because I was able to learn for myself and look into a topic that has been much debated.
- Suburban Missionary — I wish I would have kept up with this series, not because of the writing but because I want to reach out with the Gospel to those around me.
- Community: a synchroblog — It was fun to take part in a synchro blog and this was a topic I care about.
- Being an Abba — This has been a great thought as I attempt to raise my daughters in the admonition of the Lord.
- Tribal Culture — I still haven’t had time to read the books some readers recommended on this one but I am still thinking about it.
- Could our financial woes be good for the Gospel? — Just some thoughts to put a good spin on the troubles we are facing. I am not the only one thinking it